FSK Quality Control Process
- Every bearing repair begins with a detailed pre-inspection process that includes a damage assessment, dimensional measurements, hardness readings and recommendations for repair procedures. Final inspections are performed after a repair is completed and is documented along with the pre-inspection.
- Inspection data for every bearing is documented and permanently recorded. Additionally, all material, heat treat and dimensional certifications are documented and traceable to their origin.
- Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Impact Bearing Services stands behind our quality by offering a warranty on our bearing repairs and custom manufactured bearings.
- All inspection data is permanently backed up daily to a secure, remote location with military grade encryption. Your bearing data is available for reference at any time. All inspection information is kept confidential and is transmitted to our remote server via a 128 bit SSL connection.
- To help support its quality management efforts, Impact Bearing maintains two Clean Rooms and its lubrication service work is performed under Class 100 Flow Benches. Impact Bearing uses state-of-the-art equipment including digital lubrication & weighing systems to ensure the correct amount & weight is introduced into each bearing Impact Bearing relubricates.